Answered By: Shannon Hammock Last Updated: Feb 16, 2021 Views: 75
Answered By: Shannon Hammock
Last Updated: Feb 16, 2021 Views: 75
Book Voucher Information for Fall 2020
Once Promise students are officially registered in 12 units, the book voucher will be processed in 4 business day. Students will be awarded the Promise Book Voucher and sent an email confirmation with the details. Please do not visit the RCC Bookstore, until you have been emailed. If you have questions on how to order or get textbooks or virtual codes, please contact the RCC Bookstore at email@example.com
Promise Book Credit Details:
Book Credit Amount: $250
Starts: Monday, August 17
Deadline: Friday, September 4
Location: RCC Bookstore (33 on campus map)
Need to Bring:
- Students will need to know their RCC Student ID (7-digit number).
- Students will need to bring in your High School ID, Driver's License, or a state issued photo ID to purchase your books.
- Students need to bring a copy of your class schedule.
- You can find out what textbooks you need for your courses, via MyPortal, under the Registration Menu, click "Order Textbooks"
- COVID19 Safe Operating Guidelines:
- Students will need to wear a mask at all times.
- Remain 6ft physical distance from others.
- Only 30 people inside RCC Bookstore at a time.
- The book credit will be applied at the time of purchase.
- Late Start Courses: Purchase all books at this time, as the deadline will be 9/4 and will not re-open after this date.
- Rental: Students will need a credit card to put on file to rent a textbook from the RCC Bookstore. The Promise book credit will cover rental fees.
- Norco or Moreno Valley textbooks: Student need to communicate with the RCC Bookstore (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the textbook be sent to the RCC Bookstore for purchase.