Answered By: Shannon Hammock Last Updated: Aug 25, 2020 Views: 75
Answered By: Shannon Hammock
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2020 Views: 75
- Bookstore (located in the Bradshaw Student Center) will have in-person operating hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm until September 18th.
- Ordering: It is highly recommended that all orders be placed via the website (riversideccshop.com). Students will be able to choose in-store pickup and will then not have to stand in line or they can pay a shipping fee and have the books mailed to them via UPS/USPS.
- Financial Aid: Students with Financial Aid have been contacted. Students (if they have questions) should contact their direct program sponsors (EOPS, Veterans, etc.) for updates on current procedures and eligibility. Ship to home options are available for some RCC programs.
- Course Materials: Any questions or concerns about course materials should be directed to Tammy Wagonis2084txt@follett.com. at (951) 222-8140 or email
- General Questions: Any general questions or concerns should be directed to Michael Felix, Bookstore Manager2084mgr@follett.com. at 951 222-8140 or email