Answered By: Shannon Hammock Last Updated: Mar 25, 2020 Views: 92
The Riverside Community College District has partnered with Credentials Solutions to provide students with TranscriptsPlus ordering services. Students should be aware of the following before submitting an official transcript request:
- The first two official transcript requests are free.
- Each order can facilitate a maximum of five individual transcript requests.
- The RCCD transcript includes coursework completed at Riverside City College, Norco College and Moreno Valley College.
- It is the student's responsibility to check on the completion of grade changes and the posting of degrees and final grades. Students should login to MyPortal and view their unofficial transcript to verify the accuracy of their information before submitting a request for an official transcript.
- The processing time of your transcript request will be extended an additional 7-14 business days if you request a General Education Certificate. No next-day service or same-day service is offered to students requesting a General Education Certificate. Students who do not know if they should request a General Education Certificate should read the descriptions below.
- Transcripts not picked up within 90 days will be destroyed.
How to Order
The most efficient means of submitting a transcript request is through MyPortal. Orders placed through MyPortal will be automatically authorized and processing time may be reduced.
Students who last attended an RCCD college prior to February 2017 can login to WebAdvisor to order their transcript. All former students have been assigned a User ID and default password for WebAdvisor. For instructions on how to login to WebAdvisor, please refer to WebAdvisor's Login Help page.